Now don't be expecting daily updates but as it is the first weekend of opening the server there's just been some things popping up that I've wanted to fix/smooth out. As I always say if you have an suggestions for future updates please let me know!
- Added some new passive EXP boosters to smooth the leveling curve a bit (starting at lvl 40).
- Changed playtime bonus EXP from 400 every 2 hours to 500 every 1 hour.
- Increased ClaimBlocks accrued per hour from 75-->100
- Changed the placeholders for claim blocks on the scoreboard to make more sense.
- The first number is the amount of claims you have, the second is the amount of blocks you have left to claim.
- Added new vote sites: minecraftlist.org, minecraftservers.biz, minelist.net, bestservers.com, mcservertime.com, minecraftservers.network, mc-lists.org, minecraft.server-lists.com (pending review)
- Still can't get minecraftservers.org to work, insists the server is not online though 10 other websites disagree. So I've just removed this from the list.
- Plugin Updates: Spartan, mcMMO, DKCoins, VotingPlugin, Nameless MC Plugin
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn't get their item after purchasing from the EQ Shop -Thanks to ElwinVikeok for bringing this to my attention!
- Also fixed the tools in that shop being completely indestructible.
- Fixed a bug where VotingPlugin was creating empty site links.
- Did some various text mistakes and cleanups.
- Working on adding crafting and farming exp, and hopefully building in the future.
UPDATES ON KNOWN ISSUES (4.3.21)
- Server Crashes: After updating some plugins I've cleared the console of some errors that MAY have been causing the crashes. Since the last update still nothing, so I think this issue is a thing of the past.
- Rollbacks: I wanted to migrate the leveling data to an external database, but it seems I'd have to do a reset to getting it working which I don't think is worth it at this time. As long as the server doesn't crash and you log out before a reset, this shouldn't happen.
- Alchemy Issues: Still haven't managed to fix alchemy not working, but it's on the list!
- No other known issues at this time, please let me know if there are any! I can't always know if no one says anything!
Thanks for playing!